Thursday 16 October 2014

Thursday...It's almost the Weekend!

It was a much better day in Grade 5/6 today!

As a teacher, I had a wonderful serendipitous moment I would love to share with you.

One of my grade 6 students was away ill.  As per procedure, when this student returned I advised them that they had work to catch up on and they should see me and their table mates.  This student responded that "they were all caught up!" They said, "I looked on the blog to see my homework, then I went to Pearson Portal and used my text book online, and I reviewed the science even though I did not have the sheets at home!"  WOOOOOHOOOO I was so happy.  Suffice to say, it was a great moment of a student using the things I have implemented in class and the technology available to them to keep in charge of their studies! I was very happy.

Homework:



Gr. 5 math... Pg. 55 1 to 5 and 8
Gr. 6 math...Pg. 58 12 to 17

French..Les jours and Les Nombres sheets

2's test Friday!!

Please bring Picture Money it's due October 23.
Fall Frolic October 23





No comments:

Post a Comment