Thursday 30 October 2014

Ohhhhhh I can feel Halloween a comin!

I hope all of you have kept warm on this chilly fall day!

Tomorrow is our awesome Halloween celebration.  We will start the day with liturgy and then a costume parade.  We will then head into some regular academics before breaking into our Halloween festivities for the afternoon!

Reminders:
Gr.6 bring your dance money!
Gr. 5 bring you treat, electronic devices and get ready to hang out!
DON'T FORGET....leave your costume weapons at home!

We are still focused on school as this is a school day!!!

All students have a 4's quiz.
All students must have their rough draft typed and ready to go for in class editing tomorrow!
All students need to have their Jigsaw Puzzles done!

See you tomorrow!!

Here's a hint about my costume.....I'm green, furry.....and I Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment