Friday 17 October 2014

Fabulous Fall Friday!!

As I begin to write my end of week post I cannot help but be excited about how beautiful it is outside and the fact that I get to spend the final half hour of this day playing football with our Awesome St. Francis Firebirds!! Yes, the teachers are going to play against the students!  I have made sure we have plenty of A535 and have spent my PREP going over teacher team strategy and stretching out our old bones!!! GO TEACHERS GO!!!!!

I hope all of my families find some FUN in their weekend!

Homework: (most students are done)

Gr. 5 Math....Estimation of Differences Pg. 58 to 59 1 to 5
Gr. 6 Math...Factors, Prime Number, Composite Numbers...Pg. 61 1 to 5

Please also have your "setting" for your narrative nailed down!

No comments:

Post a Comment