Tuesday 1 September 2015

Happy First Day of School!

Welcome back and hello to all of my new families! I am so excited to be your child's teacher this year!

I hope that my procedures note finds you checking out my blog!  I use both the blog and the agenda as my main form of communication between my families and our classroom!

Today was a long day for the students as they had to listen to many rules and procedures.  They will be very tired this evening so make sure they eat well and get to bed early as tomorrow will be business as usual!

Reminders:
  • Please return all office notes as soon as possible (milk card, demographic sheet and excursion sheet).
  • Please return $15 for fee money as soon as possible.
  • Please return the front sheet of the procedures document with a parent signature.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment