Friday 25 September 2015

Fabulous Friday!

Hello Families!

what a beautiful way to start the weekend! The students had a great day with procedures! I am very proud of them!

TRAVELLING DURING SCHOOL TIME:

Just a reminder to families who travel or will be away during regular school time.  I will not gather work for students to do or supply them with things while they are gone.  My experience has shown that much of this goes to waste.  As mentioned before, my blog and Pearson Portal are your connection to knowing what it is your child is missing. They can keep up with Math, Social and Science via both these websites. As well, I always answer emails from families even on the weekends and evenings; so if you  have a question just ask! With regards to Language Arts (Writing and Reading) I will try my best to give you some idea of what we will be doing but most of these lessons will be hands-on and in class specific.  Religion, French, Health and Fully Alive will have to be addressed upon return.  I know it is difficult sometimes and travel during school times sometimes has to happen but I am hoping all families support that being at school is so important for their child.

Homework and Reminders:
  • Gr. 4 Math workbook sheets Pg. 18,23,31 and STUDY
  • Gr.5 Math workbook sheets Pg. 20,22,25,27 and STUDY
  • Math test Unit 2 September 29th
  • Book Orders due September 29th
  • Art Poster due Monday
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment