Tuesday 29 October 2013

Work Hard, Pay Attention and Be Kind!

Dear Parents and Guardians,

We have had some challenging days in our grade 4/5 class this year.  I am really hoping that our class motto "Work Hard, Pay Attention and Be Kind" starts to really kick in. We are trying to work towards these ideas but we are still struggling.

It is very important that students try to complete their work and meet deadlines; especially if they have been away.

I am more than happy to meet with students before or after school to do this. I am also more than willing to meet with parents/guardians to assist with anything I can.

As I have said before, students need to focus in class and then use their time wisely to get their work done.

Thank you for working with your children on this......


No comments:

Post a Comment