Monday 30 January 2017

Mellow Monday!

Hello Families!


Welcome back to another week of learning in grade 4/5.  I hope all of you had a great long weekend.  I spent my Friday enriching my knowledge as a teacher so I can bring bigger and better ideas to the classroom.


We are starting something new today in grade 4/5.  Students learned to make study notes today on cue cards and will be bringing them home tonight to study for Religion.  As well, I will be sending home weekly math review sheets with new spelling words.  At the end of the week they need to be turned in!


We also started a new unit in Math on measurement.


Homework and Reminders:
  • Gr. 4 Math Pg. 126 1to5
  • Gr.5 Math Pg. 124 1,3,4,5
  • New Spelling Lesson 17
  • Religion quiz tomorrow
  • Math review sheets due Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment