Wednesday 4 February 2015

Thank You!

Dear Families,
 I want to start out by saying how grateful I am for your support in my classroom.  I was so touched by the lovely comments and amazing ownership shown by all families in my quest to see your children reach academic excellence. We had a different group of grade 5/6's today; they were prepared, engaged and self motivated learners! I am so proud!

Homework:
  • Math Pg. 229 1,3,5,6,7,9
  • Please make sure your narrative letter draft is typed up for tomorrow! We lost a day due to being unprepared and we need to make this up at home! Just the draft needs to be done.  We will edit tomorrow.
  • Your literature circle roles are due Friday and you will have class time to work on them.
  • AR Goals!
  • Bring back your signed parent letter.
  • Make sure you are checking out the Blog

Friday is Beach Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment